From the restyled Dogma collection to new bathtubs, from new colours to a preview of new finishes: snapshots of our Design Week.
After three years of absence, Milan once again hosted the Salone del Mobile – at its sixtieth edition – with concurrent events dedicated to interior design. In this post we’ll take a look at what Ideagroup and Disenia exhibited at the International Bathroom Exhibition.
Design, Materials, Shapes: three words characterise contemporary bathroom design
Constantly committed to anticipating trends and exploring new materials and solutions for the bathroom, Ideagroup develops and proposes colours, finishes and modular layouts that respond to the new needs of contemporary living, and presented its interpretation of designer bathrooms at the Milan exhibition. Below, a gallery of the numerous novelties presented to the public.
Dogma renewed: the collection’s restyling on display
Our most important news is the presentation of the Dogma series of designer furniture, revamped and further developed with:
- new modules that facilitate the planning of complete furnishing combinations
- new finishes (six new wood finishes have been added to rovere naturale);
- new mirrors with integrated ambience lighting;
- the Dogma washbasin, which is now available with a made-to-measure integrated shelf;
- new Five sit-on washbasins in Cristalplant.
Six new colours expand the Ideagroup palette
Whoever strolled through the halls of the 2022 International Bathroom Exhibition couldn’t help but notice the main trend: colour, colour, colour. The bathroom is donning vibrant nuances, leaving behind neutral shades and showing character and uniqueness.
Key word: dare.
Six new nuances will be included in our colour chart: rosso porpora, verde glauco, grigio certosino, blu rana, blu gelatina, and bianco neve. The Ideagroup palette now provides a choice of 47 matt and glossy colours, as well as four metal lacquers.
New bathroom accessories: a coordinated multi-purpose rail
A brand new towel rail that matches the other products (toothbrush holder, soap dispenser) has been added to the bathroom accessories already in our catalogue. The aluminium element of the towel rail is available in any of the colours in our catalogue to match the bathroom’s colour scheme.
New bathtubs, shower trays and enclosures: Disenia’s Design Week
Ideagroup’s new developments were completed by Disenia, the brand dedicated to wellbeing and relaxation, which also presented numerous new products at the exhibition:
- new Levante freestanding bathtubs in Mineralsolid (which debuted in Milan) and Deluxe bathtubs in Aquatek light (presented at the latest edition of Cersaie);
- Blade shower tray in Terra di Matera stoneware, matching the Dogma tops on display and the Helios radiator in the same finish;
- Brave and Evo, the latest shower enclosures in the catalogue.
My Time and Spazio Time | A designer laundry room
Sense, Cubik, Dolcevita and Nyù: the most representative Ideagroup collections on display at the International Bathroom Exhibition
The 2022 International Bathroom Exhibition gave Ideagroup the opportunity to also display the other collections and draw attention to their exceptional finishes.
- Dolcevita was presented in the elegant rovere grigio fumo finish with a Collemandina marble top;
- Cubik was presented with two furnishing combinations, one in rovere fossile and the other in rovere antico;
- Sense was presented with a stoneware-finish hollow-core top with integrated washbasins and the new Saturno freestanding washbasins, in the new colour Rosso Porpora;
- Nyù presented HPL as an alternative to the natural wood featured in the other collections.
The International Bathroom Exhibition was a not-to-be-missed opportunity to show the public the new products and finishes Ideagroup and Disenia will include in their catalogues in the next few months and to showcase the brands’ most representative collections. To see what’s already available, call on our dealers or visit our website, and don’t forget our newsletter for all the updates!